I was invited to talk about Building Scalable Private Cloud on a Budget at DevOps Toronto. I want to thank Steve Pereira and Sebaz Rodriguez for giving me the opportunity to talk about what I was working on with my current employer, Transnomis Solutions Inc.
The talk touches on various topics including:
- Networking – VXLAN, OSPF, high performance networking.
- Ceph – For high performance file storage.
- Proxmox/Linux KVM – For hypervisor.
- Cloud-init/Cloudbase-init – For automating Virtual Machine provisioning.
- Ansible and Terraform – For automation of VMs, network devices, hypervisors and VPNs.
- LibreNMS – For monitoring.
- Hardware – What to buy, sourcing etc.
- Misc – Identity management, VPNs.
You can find the video below.
I hope you found that interesting. This is a culmination of last five months of hard work. If you have any questions feel free to contact me.
Hello Varun ,
have a query about performance of Mikrotik Router esp CRS 2xxx Router , as there are threads on mikrotik community on multiple reboot
Works fine for me w/o rebooting issue